View Profile Dart-Music

All 57 Audio Reviews

33 w/ Responses

As you said yourself, this song sounds good! This gives me old 2013 EDM vibes, which is a big throwback to what I used to listen at that time. Only complaint here is the repetitions, I find many parts really repetitive that could be otherwise made shorter, other than that it's pretty much a cool song.
Keep it up!

SkuttenGamerGD responds:

Thank you so much for the great review! I have always had some sort of problem with being too repetitive, but I am still trying I suppose ';D

Thanks for all the compliments. I really did not think anyone would like this that much, especially after how many issues this song gave me production wise. I really appreciate that!

Alla prossima! ;)

Nice! I feel like some stuff is a little out of sync (especially in the intro) but maybe it's made on purpose. Overall cool track, but some One-Shots here and there are quite loud. Solid 4 stars for me tho.

Don't want to hate or anything, but this is literally the original Final Destination (same instrumental, same vocals, same exact mixing) but you only added some random risers and downlifters here and there. I can't imagine you working more than 20 mins on this really, it's just impossible imo. Once again, not hating on you or your work, but I feel like you didn't put as much effort as you're saying in this piece.

Edit: Oh alright, didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out!

DJGreenJes responds:

Yeah I know, What I do on remastering is adding risers, droppers, and sometimes high pitch. But as for fnf remasters, is just added risers, and droppers, yes if you didn't know, I added pads. So you gotta pay attention to the song :3

Damn, you threw me back in time with those predrop sections! Really reminds me of old Spag Heddys style back in the day man, good job on that. The wobble is the same as in the last song, so there's not much I can say about it, it's just pretty damn cool.

SuperSoniker responds:

I hope to make the next song very different from this one and Collision. But I'm also very happy to know that you loved it! <3

Nice! I really love that Color Bass type wobble in the drop, it's actually one of the best sound designs I heard from you so far. The lead is a little repetitive as someone already mentioned, but it sounds good in the whole work. Would love to hear more colorful stuff from you!

SuperSoniker responds:

Then I'll make the melodies as I made for most of the songs on my last EP Poetry, but on the other hand I'm glad that you loved it, and thank you very much for that detail :)

Pretty sure that this is drum n bass and not dubstep, cool track tho

Really nice vibes on this one :D

SkuttenGamerGD responds:

Thank you, I appreciate it!

I'm left with nothing much to say from this track, I LOVE IT! I can clearly hear that you went for something more colorful by vocoding your growl too, and it was one of the best things from this remix imo. The chords are beautiful and the vocals are well mixed with everything. 5 stars without hesitation on this one man, and you have a good chance of getting on the podium in this competition in my perspective. 🔥🔥🔥

SuperSoniker responds:

Thank you very much, I'm so glad you loved it, it was really fun making this epic remix. <3

It's actually a pretty sick loop imo!

Tysm!

Those are some pretty fat basses dude! Nice!

Caustic 3 mobile producer.
If you want to use any of my tracks for a project of yours, feel free to contact me so we can discuss any detail.

16, Male